Follow Us:
Monday, November 22, 2021

soccer rules midfield,basketball summary essay,volleyball equipment nz

two person poker

Written by Sanjana Bhalerao | Mumbai |
Updated: November 8, 2021 12:52:29 am
The fire at a 15-storey residential building at Kandiwali in Mumbai on Saturday. (Photos: PTI)

Two members of a family died in a blaze that broke out at a flat in a high-rise in Kandivali West on Saturday night. The firefighting system— fire alarm, sprinklers, fire extinguishers— of the 15-storey residential structure was defunct, said the Mumbai Fire brigade. Chief Fire Officer Hemant Parab said a notice will be served under Section 6 of the Maharashtra Fire Prevention and Life Safety Measures Act, 2006.,soccer injuries list

dsc ring chevron cricket bat grip,Under the Maharashtra Fire Prevention and Life Safety Measures Act, 2006, it is the responsibility of the owner to provide for fire prevention and life safety measures and also submit an audit report certifying fire safety every six months.

crictime,Four members of the Parekh family resided in the 2BHK flat on the 14th floor of the Hansa Heritage, where the fire broke out. Due to heavy wind speed on Saturday, officials said the blaze rapidly spread across two rooms on the 14th and 15th floors of the building. The blaze completely charred the hall and kitchen and one bedroom of the 14th floor flat.

The deceased have been identified as 90-year-old Ranjanben Parekh and her daughter-in-law 64-year-old Nita Parekh. Both were bed-ridden and were stuck in the hall when the fire broke out and suffered 100% burns.,india vs australia 4th test 2021 live streaming

basketball training jobs houston,Local residents said Ranjanben Parekh had celebrated her 90th birthday two days ago and had visitors on Saturday night. At the time of the incident, eight persons were in the flat. After the fire broke out, one person pushed the main door and ran out of the flat, police said.

While the two deceased women, who were bedridden, were caught in the hall, the remaining five members ran into one of the two bedrooms. Except for the bedroom where they were trapped, the kitchen, hall and second bedroom were gutted in the fire. The five were rescused by the brigade personnel.,betfair match odds market

ipl match today time table 2021,The 70-year-old flat owner Deepak Parekh, Nita’s husband, is admitted to Shatabdi Hospital following smoke inhalation. The 70-year-old used to work in Dubai and had returned five-six years ago. Dr Ajay Gupta from Shatabdi Hospital said the two victims were declared dead on arrival with 100% burns.

A fire official said, “When the fire brigade reached the spot, it found that the system was non-operational. We inspected the premises today as well and thoroughly inspected the 14 and 15 floors of the building.”,soccer goal post

basketball vest fashion,Fire brigade personnel had a tough time dousing the fire at the building due to the strong wind speed. The personnel used a turntable ladder, fire hose from the neighbouring three-storey buildings to extinguish the fire.

violations of basketball game,As per the preliminary analysis, the blaze erupted on the 14th floor after curtains caught fire from the oil-based lantern kept in the balcony. Due to the strong wind speed on Saturday, the fire spread to the topmost floor within minutes. “We are waiting for the fire brigade report, based on which we will take appropriate action,” said Babasaheb Salunkhe, senior inspector of the Kandivali police station.

 (Inputs from Jayprakash Naidu)

📣 soccer rules midfield is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines

  • Newsguard
  • soccer rules midfield website has been rated GREEN for its credibility and trustworthiness by Newsguard, a global service that rates news sources for their journalistic standards.
  • Newsguard